Monday, 30 April 2012

Texture Galore!

Here are my previously explained/shown assets textured:

screenshot7    DSC_0617

 

screenshot37

screenshot5

 

I loved texturing the brick circle, it was pretty fun and I’m happy with the way it turned out. I think I’ll use this colour texture on the base of my small pond wall, as it ties in well with the wall tile and is true to the reference in the garden. The floor/bridge texture came out out well. I’ve tile it horizontally so when modulated they should look seamless. I also capped the end of the asset in case I need to end it in the open and it only cost me a few tris (I also learnt my lesson trying to cut back on the archway tricount and ended up having to rearrange it a little in my level when it would have been fairly cheap and quick to just cap the ends of the asset! I’m so stingey with tris )

The gate came out well, I chose a curvy texture so it would make a change from the very structural walls and hedges. I also think the curls compliment the curve of the hedge too.

No comments:

Post a Comment